CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
Teachers Enrichment Programmes are organized from time to time to empower our teachers to be more creative and innovative in their teaching learning approach. A two-day virtual induction workshop for new teachers of our school by renowned educationists and advisory board members was conducted in the month of July. The highlights of the same are given below:
1. Ms. Sharddha Jain, Social Science Faculty, participated in an online teaching course in the month of September, 2022 at ‘Surassa’, an international platform for various teaching courses. She successfully completed a course on Questioning Skills and Techniques Course.
This course honed her skills to design question papers and learn about various aspects related to examination technique.
Attendees: Mr. Ms. Sharddha Jain
2. An online seminar on ICT Landscape organized by Huawei in collaboration with Child Education Society, New Delhi was attended by Mr. Yash Kumar Pateriya, Computer faculty on 21st September, 2022. Aiming to boost the ICT talent pipeline and support the Digital
India vision, the session introduced a unique program through which schools can deliver a short capsule of awareness session on ICT landscape and free courses available on Huawei site for school students of Bal Bharati Group. These courses ranged from 5G, AI, Cloud Computing, IOT, Data Storage, WLAN and Data Communication to Network related topics.These courses are very basic in nature and can invigorate curiosity and build knowledge of students from classes 9th to 12th standard.
Attendees: Mr. Yash Kumar Pateriya
3. An enriching online interactive session was conducted by Mrs. Punam Dogra, School Secretary (Manager) on 22nd August, 2022. The session highlighted on the importance of lesson planning and its age-appropriate relevance. She emphasized the need for teaching through project-based teaching and learning by doing along with integrating them with good traditional practices. She also drew focus towards the art of designing question paper and various ways to make assessment successful.
4. Workshop on ‘ Education of the Whole Child’ on July 07th 2022 by Ms Nanu Rekhi, Advisor (Pre-Primary), CES
Attendees: All Teachers
5. Workshop on ‘Just English Please- JEP’ on July 08th 2022 by Ms Rekha Sharma, Advisor, CES
Attendees: All Teachers
6. Workshop on Toy Based Pedagogy on July 13th 2022 by
Ms Bharti Yadav and Ms Monika Kukreja
Attendees: Ms Sunakshi Singh and Ms Shraddha Jain